Feb 5, 2009

This artiste Buss already ...right?..

I saw this yoot.. a good while now.. and im sure you have probably seen the youtube videos with him as well. When I saw this youngster that calls himself Jinyus .. in a likkle DJ stint in his High school days .. mi sey tha youth yah bad....him voice have the youthful tone but him lyrics and style make up for it.
But I haven't heard anything much from the youngster since then
..a mean he was quite impressive in the videos along with the others ... sounding wicked with style and witty lyrics
He and Diestro has an 'official thing' out that got a lot of views.. .. and word have it that Jinyus who kinda remind me a Aidonia.... I understand he roles with JOP (adonia crew)... and some people seh Alliance.. I dont know why them want tag the yoot dem so early weh nuh even buss good yet...he seem more associated with Kryme Family prductions

lets hope that they can continue and gwaan good in the business ..I a looking out fi si him and the others taking to the next level....
.....this is the school voice off clip with Jinyus skeebo and the girl and others ..gwaan good



No comments:

Post a Comment