Feb 16, 2009

Mavado and Miley Cirus Link or Splice the remix?

The remixes are on my mind again.. well simply because the keep popping. The first time I heard Mavado was in any friction with anybody was when somebody 'splice' him song and the gangster was not pleased about it at all. A mean he went all out.. to the point of 'verbal' altercations with the likes of Father Romeo from Exodus sound.
Recently some people are saying that Jay-Z did the same thing that the Exodus crew did with "I'm on the Rock" but I don't concur, a mean I presume that the Hip-Hop mogul got permission (if it was a splice).
With the recent incident over by Westmoreland where a number entertainers got hurt... it is being alleged that it is the fault of the middle man. The middle man take money with false promise say certain artiste is gonna turn up, and even more recently Japanese selectors bawling saying that they getting counterfeit dub plate from the middle man for a bag of money, which sound like a whole lot of splicing to me.
! Oh splicing is part of the process that facilitate a non studio appearance remix or Dub plate .
They did some more splicing again with Mavado, but for this one I am not too sure that permission was granted (like the kartel ne-yo thing) for this Miley Cirus/Mavado Remix. But if permission was granted for it I would be surprised, its not often genre like these mix.

check it out (press the yellow button)

Remix Default-tiny Miley Cyrus - Clear Remix Ft Mavado by 755691-tiny anotherclassicent

Check out the Serani ft Reakwon Remix...another splice??

1 comment:

  1. YO YA ADDED MA MIX HERE COOL IN YES I DID IT WID OUT PERMISSON BUT THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE UPLOADED A ACAPELLA AND I ADDED IT TO THA MILEY CYRUS SONG AND DA REMIX HOT RIGHT

    ReplyDelete